--------------Dairy Goats For Sale-------------
2021 Nigerian Dwarf Kids for Sale:
- 1 doe (Seven Winds GB Jezebel X Seven Winds O Conclusion). N3 is a medium brown buckskin with moonspots $350 each (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=D002117011&DamNum=D002117008 )
- 2 does (Seven Winds O Standing Ovation X Agape Oaks AD Jupiter). N6 is a dark brown buckskin with minimal white and small white strip down her face and N8 is black with minimal white and big white blaze on her face. $400 each. (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=D001678695&DamNum=D002017566 )
- 2 does (Rosasharn NP Sweet Riesling X Agape Oaks Jupiter). N26 is a light brown buckskin with abundant white and N27 is a medium brown buckskin with white and moonspots. $350 each. (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=D001678695&DamNum=D001897362 )
- 1 doe (Seven Winds SF Encore X Bellafire LTB Glacier Bay). N31 is gold with a white poll. $400 (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=D002024193&DamNum=D001862233 )
- 1 buck (SGCH Gabhran Creek Happaela Evraftr X Owlhaven SW Orlando) N11 is a cream/light gold buck with blue eyes. I had planned to keep this buck, but then I realized how many Orlando daughters I have (and an Orlando son, too) and he just won't be used enough to justify keeping him. $500
I also have 8 Nigerian Dwarf wethers available that are not listed here (all wethers this year have their horns; if you’re looking for weed eaters, I can hook you up with package deals!) Nigerian Dwarf wethers are $75 each, 2 for $120, or $50 each for 3 or more.
2021 LaMancha Kids For Sale:
Note: All the 2021 LaMancha kids for sale are horned. I somehow overlooked all the May 2021 LaMancha doe kids and they were not disbudded. They are being offered at a reduced price because of this. They will still be sold with full registration papers.
- 1 doe (Rockin CB LSF Lilikoi X Seven Winds SDK Hang Loose) N10 is an attractive doe kids with horns. She is chocolate with light tan sundgau markings. $250. (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=L002108143&DamNum=L002017093)
- 1 doe (Seven Winds KV Matine X Seven Winds SDK Hang Loose) N21 is a correct little cream doe with a very attractive pedigree. She is horned, otherwise she may have been on my keeper list. $250 (Planned Pedigree: https://www.adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=L002108143&DamNum=L002100255)
Note: I also have 4 LaMancha wethers available at $125 each; they are all horned. Four are chocolate sundgau and one is mostly white with a chocolate neck and face. They aren't overly friendly, but they aren't wild either. It wouldn't take a lot of work to gentle down any of them for packing.
Seven Winds SDK Hang Loose **LM Buck For Sale $450**
1x Ch Jr Buck
Sire: Sweet Deseret's LSJ Kahuna +V+ 83
Sire's Sire: Lucky*Star's TD Journey VVV 87
Sire's Dam: SG Lucky*Star's TA Brash EEEE 91
Dam: J&R LaManchas Ooolala VEV+ 87
Dam's Sire: SGCH Kastdemur's Voss VEE 88
Dam's Dam: J&R LaManchas Tia ++++ 82 (FF score)
- See Anchors Aweigh Farm's website for goats for sale from their herd! All of my Nigerian Dwarf bucks are co-owned with Anchors Aweigh Farm (owned by Wendy Brandt of Fort Benton, MT), check them out!