Rosasharn AX Princes B 6*M **DNA** VVEE 90
Buckskin with white
Alpha s1 Casein: B/B
Sire: Rosasharn AL's Astrix +B VEE 89
Sire's Sire: Rosasharm TL Alamand
Sire's Dam: Rosasharn WT B-Trix 5*M VVVE 89
Dam: GCH Rosasharn TL Queen Bee 5*M 5*D VEEE 91
Dam's Sire: ARMCH Rosasharn's Tiger L ++B +*S
Dam's Dam: ARMCH SG Rosasharn's UMT Honey Bee 4*M 4*D VVEE 88
Click HERE for full pedigree.
Bee's dam, Rosasharn TL Queen Bee is a stunning doe that resides in the Rosasharn herd. Rosasharn TL Queen Bee was a 2011 AGS Top Ten in milk production, butterfat production, and protein production. Queen Bee's show record is impressive, with 3x GCH doe, 5x Best of Breed and 1x RGCH.
Bee's sire, Rosasharn AL's Astrix is the sire of GCH Rosasharn AX B-Yootiful 5*M VEEE 90. Astrix's dam, Rosasharn WT B-Trix 5*M VVVE 89 is a very productive doe that produced over 1,100 lbs of milk in a 305 day lactation as a 3 year old.
Bee's pedigree combines structural correctness and impressive milk production. Bee has her AR milk star in all three categories. I can't wait to see how this doe crosses with some of our bucks!
Linear Appraisal Scores:
2013: ++VV 85
2014: VEVE 88
2017: VVEE 90
Not shown in 2015 or 2016; she was dry.
- 1st place aged doe at Bitterroot Dairy Goat Association Show in Hamilton, MT on June 24, 2017
- 2nd place aged doe at Central MT Dairy Goat Association Show in Choteau, MT on July 15, 2017
- RGCH Sr Doe at the MT State Fair ADGA show in Great Falls, MT on July 29, 2017
- 1st place aged doe at the at the MT State Fair ADGA show in Great Falls, MT on July 30, 2017
- GCH Sr Doe and Best of Breed at the MT State Fair ADGA show in Great Falls, MT on July 28, 2018
2012: Single buck
2014: Single doe
2015: Single doe (DOA)
2016: None, did not settle.
2017: 2 bucks by CH Rosasharn PLW Call MeThe Breez *B
2018: 2 does by CH Rosasharn PLW Call MeThe Breez *B
2019: Aborted 3 does, 1 buck by Owlhaven SW Orlando *B